Train Accident Case Referrals
Nationwide Railroad Injury Lawyers
At Bolt Law Firm, we are known far and wide for our extensive legal experience and intentional focus on train accident cases. Rather than passing train accident cases to anyone at our firm to work on, we have created a specific team of train accident attorneys who focus entirely on these case types. For this reason and more, we have become one of the nation’s most trusted law firms for referred railroad cases. In fact, the majority of railroad injury and train accident cases we handle start as referrals from other law firms.
Has your law firm been handed a train accident case from a client, but you are worried you do not have the resources or time to handle it? Please call (763) 292-2102 now and connect with Bolt Law Firm. We are certain that after an initial consultation with our dedicated train accident team, you will choose us to be the firm that takes up your case for your client.
Law firms frequently refer cases to us because:
- We have won millions of dollars for railroad injury and FELA case clients in particular.
- We promise to treat your client’s case as if it had always been ours.
- We hold a respectful reputation among clients and law firms nationwide.
- We work directly with you and our clients – we do not pass everything to paralegals and law clerks.
Interested in working together on a difficult or complex train accident claim? We are, too. Contact Bolt Law Firm online now.
Benefits of Referring Cases to Our Firm
We understand that you might be hesitant to give your client’s case to another law firm. You want to make sure that your reputation stays intact if you refer the case elsewhere. At Bolt Law Firm, we insist on giving every referred case the utmost time and attention, so our colleagues from other firms have no reason to worry when they depend on us for a train accident case. Of course, the benefits of referring a case to us apply to your firm as well, not just your client.
Your law firm will appreciate these benefits of working with us:
- Increases experience: Thousands of railroad accidents happen each year in the United States, but not all of those accidents lead to cases and claims. As such, your law firm might understandably not have much experience with these specific case types. Do not worry, though. We do. Refer your case to us, and it immediately benefits from our decades of collective practice experience focused on train accident and FELA lawsuits.
- Improves resources: If your law firm already has many other cases for clients who depend on you, then it can be difficult to find the resources needed to properly handle a new train accident case. If you refer the case to us, though, you can free up your resources as needed because we will be able to utilize ours instead. Not only do we have a full team of train accident attorneys, but we can also network with third-party experts like railroad engineers, medical doctors, etc.
- Saves time: Many law firms refer their train accident cases to Bolt Law Firm simply because they know they do not have enough time to properly manage it alone. Save your firm hours and hours of manpower by referring the case to us. As mentioned, we have a dedicated team of railroad injury lawyers who can spend every working hour on the client’s case.
Let’s talk about all the reasons why you should refer your train accident case to us. Please dial (763) 292-2102 today.